Not a surprise that I am popping in here to dedicate, yet another, post to this brand Riot Swim. I can’t emphasize enough how incredibly soft all of these bikinis are.
I must say that the new collection, plus the new available colors, are to die for.
For the purpose of this blog, I chose to mix the Fox Top and the Toka High Waist Bottom in Aqua and I am totally obsessing over how this set looks together.
The Fox Top is a seamless(but double lined), full coverage (no padding) style. My favorite part is that the front has an adjustable tie that you can wear like I did on the pictures or like the model on the website…get creative!
The Toka Bottom is a very cheeky style bottom with perfect little cut-out details. The high waist gives the illusion of elongated legs and the medium thickness detail on the sides is a flattering fit for my wide hip babes.
The seamless finish gives a second-skin feel to the entire set.
If you are looking for buttery soft pieces, that come only in solid colors, that are definitely sexy…Riot Swim is for YOU!
Links are all over the post highlighted in PINK
Things You Should Know:
- Sizing: Top Runs Big, Bottom Runs Small
- Comfortable: Top is very comfortable, the bottom may be tight on the waist.
- Wearing: XSmall top and bottom
- Material: Butter soft nylon/spandex material for silky feel & extra stretch
- Recommendations: If in between sizes I would size down on the top and size up on the bottom.