I love how they look, and the fact that they have so many different styles that tend to fit like a glove.
The top is one of those super soft, comfortable bras we sometimes wear to hang out around the house, but as a bikini (best of both worlds). The straps are adjustable for a better fitting.
The bottom is minimal coverage- extremely cheeky and can be worn mid or high rise…. I always go for high rise since they make your legs look longer and your booty bigger.
If you still don’t own a Kira Swim, I don’t know what you are waiting for. But, don’t blame me later when you are hooked and can’t control yourself when they have a sale (which happens often, keep an eye out).
Psst!!! Here’s a little inside scoop: you can get one free bikini (of the same collection) when you purchase a set. Follow these steps:
- Purchase any set you’d like
- Type BOGO and the size/color in the special instructions box on the cart (remember has to be same collection from the one you are buying)
- That’s it! DO NOT add the free set to your cart, just write “BOGO” and the information at check out.
Links to bikini is all over the post highlighted in PINK
Things You Should Know:
- Sizing: True to size
- Comfortable: Super comfortable.
- Wearing: Small top and bottom
- Material: Ribbed, Soft nylon/spandex blend for a comfortable wear
- Recommendations: Get your true size, they fit like a glove. But, if you are in between sizes, size up!